You will be made most welcome at St. John’s for our Sunday Service (0930 hrs) – you may find the following information helpful…
Please speak to the person who gave you your order of service as you arrived if…
- … you are new to St. John’s and would like someone to accompany you through this service and they will introduce you to one of our welcomers.
- … you are here with children and would like to be introduced to the Children’s Church Leader. There is usually the opportunity for children to go through to the hall for the first part of the service (our Children’s Church Leaders have current DBS checks and Safeguarding certificates). Alternatively, they can show you to the Children’s Corner, where toys, colouring pens/activities etc. can be found if required.
- … you require a gluten free wafer, or if you require the Sacrament to be brought to you in your seat.
- … you have any other questions or need anything
Other helpful things:
- Please join in with the parts in bold print
- Toilets – including disabled and baby changing facilities -are located in the hall (through the vestry door by the organ).
- There is a hearing loop in St. John’s.
- During the distribution, if you are Confirmed and wish to receive the Sacrament, please do come forward to the communion rail. If you are not Confirmed, but would like a blessing, please come forward during the distribution, carrying this service booklet.